Adversities with acoustics in your workspace?
We can help you.
You should keep in mind that the sound spreads from the outside to the inside and vice versa. For a good acoustic insulation, the first step is to identify the source of the noise, in order to know where and how to act.
But… and how to solve the problem, after the diagnosis?
Some suggestions and materials that may help:
- Plasterboard – the combination of plasterboard and rockwool or glasswool may be effective in insulating sound and preventing it from passing through.
- Mineral wool – insulation material used in walls, doors and ceiling´s.
- Windows – with a thicker and heavier stopper, they are perfect for insulating all the sounds that come from outside.
- Doors – did you know that wood is a natural acoustic insulating material? With a well insulated interior and with sealants that don’t let the sound through, they might be the solution you’re looking for.
- Air ducts – independent air ducts prevent the sound from passing from one room to another.
Listen to the difference! Acústica21.
Castelhano e Ferreira, formulating your space.
Contact us and discover more solutions we have for you. 📞📩